Amy Flannery has taken on the Home Water Conservation Challenge by sharing some of their water conservation actions!
Water Conservation Actions:
- Using a 1/4 of a sink of water for dishes instead of full.
- All household members are showering instead of taking a bath and limited to 5 minutes or less.
- Using shower water to flush the toilet.
- Saving dehumidifier water for plants and garden.
- Only doing full loads of laundry.
Thank you to Amy Flannery for sharing your actions with us! Amy is now entered into the Home Water Conservation Challenge Draw! Make sure you submit your tips with photo or video to also be included in the draw. Get details on the contest page.